BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 19 September 2011

A Positive Thing That I’m Going to do during the Mid-Semester Break is…


It’s a relief to have a nice long break like mid-semester break, it about a week. Gratefully, the mid-semester fall on Hari Raya break means that’s a tone of positive that I can do. The main thing is to help my parent cleaning and rearranging the house furniture, remove any blockage along the drain, paint the house, and also preparing kuih raya.
Fist day, after a nice rest through the night I will start cleaning the house from the outside. At my yard I may clear the drain using a long stick brush, water, and detergent. It was challenging because I’m fasting and the weather is sunny and hot. As to overcome the problem I will do it fast.
Second day, I will help my father painting the wall. I’m not a good painter but I’m going to do my best. I bet it will be messy so I’m going to do it more carefully. I hope my father will choose a nice color for the outer and inside wall.
After that on the third day I’m going to help my mother cleaning inside the house. I’m allergy toward dust, so I will help her arranging the furniture, lay the carpet, and also replacing broken window. I will also help her to mop the floor and any other chores that don’t involve dust.
Finally, during the raya eve I will help my parent preparing the dish for raya. Since this year we wouldn’t balik kampong on the first day of raya so we will boil the ketupat and cook the rendang on our own. I will be assigning to make fire and controlled it till the dish cook. I will also help my mom to fill the kuih raya in the jar. Then after finish all the task I will prepare my baju raya and wait with excitement for raya morning.

0 comments: